Friday, September 20, 2013

Dad, what was the worst trouble you got when you were younger

My earliest trouble I got was to hurt myself when I broke some glass bottle and it cut into my hand. I was then probably just a toddler and I remember the story because I had a few stitches in my hand. When I was in secondary school my trouble was caused by the pulling of my tooth by the General Hospital Johor Baru. Somehow after my tooth was pulled I bled the whole night through and I had to be carried to another private dentist who finally stop the blleding. I remember that I was so weak that I could harly walked then.

Another trouble I got into, was to hide in Kung Kung's car hoping to follow him to his office but was found out as my brother Alex also wanted to follow. I was of course chased out of the car.

No comments: