Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kick start and be alive again

Although this blog was created in 2008, there was no posting as I was not ready and know not what to say. However with the encouragement of James Oh and few others I will attempt to pen something here that hopefully will be of interest to you. What shall I do with this blog?

Perhaps I shall use it to bring back the days of old and remember situations in my life where God had been there for me. Another area could be a summary of books that I had read or biblical stories or teachings that I learn. Stories of SFX and some humour to go with.

You who are reading this blog can also help with your suggestions.

You too can post your interesting comments and articles as we share in building up this blog.

1 comment:

Montserrat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.